Need Help?

Frequently Asked Questions

The claims process is ruled by records and what you can prove. Obviously, you should start with obtaining all of your military service records (different places depending on date of discharge), VA medical treatment records, as well as any records of care or treatment from all private facilities including Dr, ER, urgent care, etc. Also, buy a large 3 ring binder to stay organized. Organize your records and documents by category. THIS IS VITAL! You must keep all original records and documents. Never send originals to the VA.

  1. You must prove that you are an honorably discharged veteran.
  2. You must prove that you had an injury, an exposure, or a trauma. You might have a presumptive claim.
  3. You must prove that you have had the condition from the time of service to now.
  4. You must prove that the condition is a disability.
  5. You must prove that condition is a disability now.

There’s no way we can guarantee a 100% rating. There are many variables to examine. Evaluation ratings are based on the C&P examiner and VA rating personel. We are not here to help you cheat the system. We only offer guidance and support through the process.

No. Although our level of involvement in your claim is on a case by case basis, we do not charge fees for our services. The information provided throughout this site is intended to help veterans, FREE OF CHARGE. Once your claim is settled, we ask that you help another veteran in the claims process. We do accept donations to VeteransPayingItForward.

We are not in the VA system and don’t have access to any of those records. There are a few options, you can call the VA at 1 (800) 827-1000, or you can call or go to your VA regional office and ask them about your claim. You can also contact your local Veteran’s Service Officer and ask.